Working with the grower since 1947
Griffin Greenhouse Supplies, Inc, founded in 1947 by Charles J. Griffin, and headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, is one of the largest horticultural brokers and suppliers in the Nation. Griffin prides itself on being unsurpassed at what we do and is dedicated to providing the very best all-around horticultural products and services to our customers.
Mr. Griffin's vision was to maximize products and services. We hold true to that vision by being the leader, not only in quality products, but also in providing professional, friendly, and customer-driven service through our team members. When Griffin started in 1947, it was a one-man operation with a limited line, bringing supplies to the growers' door, not unlike the old-fashioned peddler. As demand grew, so did Griffin's product line and operations to include delivery service on a daily basis. Our first warehouse was established in Reading, Massachusetts, in 1949 and then moved to its current location in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, in 1969.