Welcome and thank you for your interest in purchasing through Griffin Greenhouse Supplies, Inc. Please take a moment to review our Prepayment Policies and Procedures. These polices and procedures have been put into place for customers who have not established a line of credit. Prepayment is required at time of order to secure product availability. If you're interested in opening an account, please click on the appropriate button below which will direct you to our online form. Accounts are set up during our business hours.
New Customer – Create an Account
Please click the button below and you will be directed to or online Customer Information Form. Upon receipt, a Cash in Advance Account will be set up using the information provided.
Create an Account
New Customer – Create an Account & Apply for Credit
Please click the button below and you will be directed to our online Credit Application.
Create an Account & Apply for Credit
Tax Exemption Status:
Accounts will be coded as tax exempt upon receipt of a valid Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.The name on the form must match the name of the account. If there are multiple ship to locations for the account, a Sales Tax Exemption Certificate is needed for each state. Upon receipt of the form, it will be reviewed and then updated by the Accounting Department.
Exemption certificates can be uploaded through our online portal or by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Griffin Greenhouse Supplies, Inc and its employees cannot advise you as to which form is needed for your business exemption as we do not know how or if you have registered with the state. Griffin employees cannot send state exemption forms to you unless you can provide the name of the form you need. Please note these forms can be downloaded from the state’s website. If you are unsure of the form needed, please reach out to your accountant, bookkeeper, or contact the state directly to see which form is correct for your business type.
Prepayment Polices & Procedures
Direct Shipments - Prepayment Required
- Prepayment is required at time of order
- Product availability is not secured until payment has been made in full
- Prepayment is needed for the following: Merchandise total, sales tax and estimated freight, unless quoted freight is available.
- Prepayments will not be reflected on the final invoice as the invoice will always be a record of the shipment. Payment terms will reflect the Paid in Advance status.
- Monthly statements will reflect payments, credits, and the balance due.
- Once the order has been shipped and the order has been processed Griffin Greenhouse Supplies Inc, will invoice the customer. The prepayment will be applied to the invoice however if the total invoice is higher than the prepayment amount Griffin Greenhouse Supplies, Inc will charge the original method of payment for the difference.
- If there is credit balance remaining the credit will be left on the account to use with the next order. Refunds will be processed upon customer requests.
Orders shipping from a Griffin Warehouse:
- Griffin Truck
- Prepayment must be secured at time of order
- Driver COD: If the driver is scheduled to pick up a check there needs to be an alternate method of payment available should the order ship another method
- Payment: Payments will be processed 48 hours prior shipping
- Non-Griffin Truck – Best Way
- Prepayment must be secured at time of order
- Driver’s will not be able to pick up payments
- Prepayment will be processed 48 hours prior to shipping
- Damages / Credits / Returns
- Please call our Customer Service Department at (800) 888-0054 or contact your Sales Representative for assistance with submitting a claim or processing a return request.
We have several payment options available.
- Credit Cards: American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover
- ACH / Wire: Account information is provided upon request
- Check Upon Request is accepted when submitted with a Check Upon Request Authorization Form
Reinstatement Policy & Procedures
Accounts are deemed inactive when there is no activity for a 24-month period. If you would like to reinstate your account you must complete a Customer Information Form. Upon completion of the Customer Information Form, the account will be reinstate on a COD / Cash in Advance status. If a line of credit is needed, you must complete a Credit Application and reapply for terms. If the business holds a tax exemption, and updated exemption certificate is required.
Activate COD Account
Activate Line of Credit